Project SEARCH Virtual Information Session, Nov. 9, 2021
October 13th, 2021
Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 6:30 p.m., virtual session
Learn about Project Search at this virtual information session, being held via Zoom. Use the following information to attend the session:
- Zoom Link: https://hcpss.zoom.us/j/92212582440? pwd=MU9PK051NjE3emtrZzg0R0xtRXlXUT09
- Meeting ID: 922 1258 2440
- Passcode: psearch
Interested Project SEARCH candidates for the 2022-2023 school year must meet all eligibility requirements, including, but not limited to, the following:
- 18-21 years old and entering last year of high school eligibility
- Desire to obtain competitive integrated employment in community
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) eligibility through the Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
- Maryland Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) Eligibility (cannot accept “Supports Only” eligibility)
- Maintain appropriate workplace behavior and hygiene
- Prior work experience and ability to work for up to four hours per day without direct supervision
Interested candidates and their parent/guardian must attend the virtual session.
For more information, contact Missie Baxter, High School Instructional Facilitator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project SEARCH is an internship program that prepares young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their last year of high school for competitive employment. Project SEARCH Howard is a partnership between the Howard County Government, Howard County Public School System, The Arc of Howard County, Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS), and the Howard County Autism Society.