Volunteer/Observer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements
October 13th, 2021
Updated: Nov. 15, 2021
Effective Monday, Oct. 25, these individuals will be required to show proof of full vaccination at least five school days in advance:
- Volunteers and chaperones who interact with students, and parents/guardians who are conducting classroom observations
- Current HCPSS students will not be permitted to visit a school that is not their own during the school day for field trips and volunteer opportunities. However, HCPSS students going to another school as part of their academic schedule, including students who go to ARL or another school for academic requirements, would not be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Professional individuals or groups who come into the school during the school day to provide enhancements and support to instruction such as musical performers and guest speakers.
Please note: If you are an HCPSS staff member, please do not use the link below to complete this process. Instead, request your unique URL by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so you can access the correct platform.
Use the PinPoint Vaccine Check platform to verify your vaccination status. The following information will be required during the process:
- The school(s) you will enter during the school day during the 2021-2022 school year: You should only use this platform once. If you need to enter an additional school later in the year, you will be able to do so without updating your information.
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card: Uploading your COVID-19 vaccination card is not a requirement of the PinPoint system. If you experience issues uploading your card, please select the “I do not have my card” option and proceed with the VaccineCheck verification process.
- Vaccination provider: You must complete this question to be approved in the system.
- Vaccination dose date(s):
- If you do not know the date(s) you received the vaccine, you will still be able to verify your vaccination status by providing additional information.
- If you got vaccinated in Maryland, consider accessing Maryland MyIR to view your “Certification of COVID-19 Vaccination” document which includes your dose dates.
- Photo: The platform will ask you to upload a photo of yourself for your digital vaccine card. This is optional.
- Registration Number: The platform will provide you with a registration number at the end of the process. Please write down or screenshot the number so you can use it if you wish to download your digital vaccine card once available, which is optional. Receiving your digital vaccine card is not a requirement for entry to the school.
If you have questions about this requirement or process, please email email@example.com.
If you have questions about how to use the platform, please contact PinPoint’s support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 888-750-2247.