Continuity of Learning Schedule Adjustments, June 15-23, 2020
June 10th, 2020
As previously shared, the week of June 8 is the last week teachers are assigning new and graded work. Accordingly, the following adjustments have been made to distance learning schedules for Monday, June 15 through Tuesday, June 23, the last day of school.
Monday, June 15-Thursday, June 18
- Students will follow their regular schedule and log in to Google Meets.
- Attendance will be taken through participations in Google Meet check-ins.
- Google Meets will focus on well-being, including self-care and support, making explicit connection to summer learning and well-being opportunities.
- Students will continue to receive academic and service-goal support during designated periods that exist in the current schedule, such as IEP, 504, EL, reading intervention and optional office hours.
- Students will be given the opportunity to provide feedback on their distance learning experiences. Parents/guardians and staff will receive separate surveys to provide their feedback by the end of the school year.
- Thursday, June 18 is the last day for half-day Pre-K/RECC students.
Friday, June 19-Tuesday, June 23
- Friday, Monday and Tuesday are half-days for students with all classes ending at the same time as a three-hour early dismissal (exact times vary by school).
- Tuesday, June 23 is the last day of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Students will take part in end-of-year celebrations and activities that each school will develop, to give closure and ensure that each child is engaged and honored during the final days of the school year.
- Each school is creating a personalized schedule and will communicate details to parents/students via Canvas and/or email no later than Wednesday, June 17.
- No attendance will be tracked for June 19, 22 or 23.