Innovative Pathways Evening Program: Spring Semester Blended Courses
December 4th, 2018
Registration open through Friday, January 18
The Innovative Pathways Evening Program offers students an opportunity to realize individualized goals for their high school career by earning credits through evening courses. All spring 2019 blended course offerings meet once each week, beginning the week of January 29 and continuing through the week of May 16. Blended courses combine in-person class sessions and online, self-paced learning and assignments that students complete on their own time.
Blended Course offerings for the spring 2019 semester:
- Blended Health (1/2 credit)
- Blended Lifetime Fitness (1/2 credit)
- Blended Foundations of Technology (1 Credit)
- Blended Exploring Computer Science Honors (1 Credit)
The Evening Program offers several advantages:
- Opportunity to earn original or recovery course credit
- Opens space in the class schedule to take other courses, including those for enrichment or subjects of personal interest
- Program advancement
- Provides experience in a small classroom environment
Online registration for the spring 2019 semester can be completed through Friday, January 18 at www.hcpss.org/connect/.
For more information, please contact the Innovative Pathways program office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-313-6627.