2023 Summer Programs In-Person Registration Support
January 20th, 2023
HCPSS staff will provide in-person assistance for current HCPSS families who need help submitting their Synergy online enrollment requests for the registration-based summer programs:
- BSAP Summer Institute (Entering Grades K-9)
- Gifted and Talented Summer Institutes for Talent Development (Entering Grades 1-8)
- Innovative Pathways High School (Entering Grade 9 and Current Grades 9-12) – Math and science courses only
- Summer Math Scholars Program (Entering Grades 6-8)
Support will be provided on Wednesday, February 8 and Thursday, March 9 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at the following elementary schools: Bollman Bridge ES, Swansfield ES, Talbott Springs ES, Waterloo ES and Waverly ES.
- Interpreting assistance will be available.
- Enrollment requests are NOT first-come, first-served. Families attending in-person registration support sessions do not receive priority enrollment.
- Review the course descriptions, dates, times and locations in the program course lists before attending the support session.
Families do not have to attend an in-person support session to submit a request. Online enrollment requests can be made via HCPSS Connect Synergy. Online enrollment requests will open Wednesday, February 1 at 6 p.m. and remain open through Wednesday, February 15 at 6 p.m.. For programs and courses that are not full, enrollment requests may be made the 1st through the 15th of each month through June.