Virtual Workshop: Vocational Services for Transitioning Youth
September 29th, 2020
Friday, October 2, 2020 5:30–7 p.m.
This event is designed for families of students with an IEP or 504 Plan who are 14 years and older.
Department of Rehabilitation Staff will present information on the following services:
Pre-Employment Transition Services
- Job Exploration Counseling
- Work-Based Learning Experiences
- Counseling on Opportunities for Enrollment in Training or Post-Secondary Educational Settings
- Workplace Readiness Training to Develop Social Skills and Independent Living
- Instruction on Self-Advocacy
Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Career Assessments
- Job Development/Placement Services
- Psychological/Vocational Evaluations
- Assistive Technology
- Workforce Technology Center Pathways
To join the virtual meeting:
Use this Google Meet code: https://meet.google.com/sni-nmmj-kci
Dial-in: (US) +1 402-624-0304 PIN: 566 111 161#
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is presented by HCPSS and the Maryland State Department of Education Division of Rehabilitation Services.