Spring Break 2021 Meal Services Adjustments
March 29th, 2021
Howard County public schools will be closed for spring break from Friday, April 2 through Tuesday, April 6. There will be no meal service during this time. To ensure children have access to essential nutrition over the break period, the following adjustments will be made to meal services:
- There is no meal service Friday, April 2 through Tuesday, April 6. Meal service will resume on Wednesday, April 6, 2021.
- Meals picked up on Wednesday, March 31 will include meals for seven days, to cover Wednesday, March 31 through Tuesday, April 6.
- Meals picked up on Thursday, April 1 will include meals for six days, to cover Thursday, April 1 through Tuesday, April 6.
- Pre-ordering will not be available for meals picked up on March 31, April 1 or April 5.
- Pre-ordering will be available for meals to be picked up beginning Thursday, April 8.
Meals are provided at no cost to any HCPSS student or any child under age 18. More information about 2020-2021 meal services is provided online.