February 2021 Meal Service Adjustments
February 2nd, 2021
Howard County public schools will not be in session Friday, February 12 for a professional work day and Monday, February 15 for Presidents Day. There will be no meal service either of these days and additional meals may be picked up in advance of the closures.
The following adjustments will be made to meal services:
- There is no meal service Friday, February 12.
- Meals that were pre-ordered for pickup Thursday, February 11 will include meals for Thursday-Monday.
- Meals that will be picked up via walk-up service on Thursday, February 11 will include meals for Thursday-Monday. Pre-ordering is not required.
- Lunch for Monday, February 15 can be pre-ordered for pick-up on Thursday, February 11.
- There is no meal service Monday, February 15.
Meals are provided at no cost to any HCPSS student or any child under age 18. More information about 2020-2021 meal services is provided online.