January 2021 Meal Service Adjustments
January 14th, 2021
Howard County public schools will not be in session Monday, January 18 for the Martin Luther King Jr Day holiday and Friday, January 29 for a professional work day. There will be no meal service either of these days and additional meals may be picked up in advance of the closures.
The following adjustments will be made to meal services:
- There is no meal service Monday, January 18.
- Meals that were pre-ordered for pickup Thursday, January 14 will include meals for Thursday-Monday.
- Meals that will be served Friday, January 15 will include meals for Friday-Monday. Pre-ordering is not required.
- For the week of January 18, meals may be pre-ordered for pickup Tuesday, January 19 and/or Thursday, January 20.
- There is no meal service Friday, January 29.
- Meals that are pre-ordered for pickup Thursday, January 28 will include meals for Thursday-Sunday.
- Additionally, meals that will be picked up via walk-up service on Thursday, January 28 will include meals for Thursday-Sunday. Pre-ordering is not required.
Meals are provided at no cost to any HCPSS student or any child under age 18. More information about 2020-2021 meal services is provided online.