Begin 2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration Online Now
February 27th, 2020
UPDATED: July 9, 2020
Parents/guardians of children who will be five as of September 1, 2020, must enroll their children in kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year. To begin the enrollment process, complete the online registration form. While completing the online registration form, you can also upload the required documents. Your child’s school will contact you to schedule a virtual meeting to complete the registration process. During this virtual meeting, you will be asked to verify parental relationship and submit any additional required documentation.
Complete information on enrollment in Howard County public schools can be found on our Enrollment page.
Online Kindergarten Registration
Parents/guardians enrolling students in kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year should follow these steps:
- Review details regarding the enrollment process
- Use our online school locator to determine what school your child will attend
- Gather required documentation
- Begin the registration process online
- Parents with children already in schools will use their HCPSS Connect login. Directions on resetting passwords or a request for assistance can be found online.
- Parents new to the system will need to create an account. Directions on creating an account and using the online registration can be found on our site.
- Your child’s school will contact you to schedule a virtual meeting to complete the registration process. During this virtual meeting, you will be asked to verify parental relationship and submit any additional required documentation.
Please view these Frequently Asked Questions for additional enrollment information. Further details about getting ready for kindergarten can be found online.