Vaccinate Before You Graduate Clinics, April 2019
February 26th, 2019
HCPSS, the Maryland Partnership for Prevention and the Howard County Health Department in April will offer Vaccinate Before You Graduate immunization clinics offering Tdap, Meningitis, MenB and HPV vaccinations for 11th and 12th graders. Clinics will be held in Howard County high schools. Parents/guardians will receive specifics from their school as the date approaches.
The immunizations will be provided at no cost to HCPSS families. You will not be charged a deductible or copay. You do not have to be present and you do not need insurance to be vaccinated.
Parents who elect for their child(ren) to receive the vaccinations must complete a consent form, either online or via paper copy.
Online Consent Form Instructions
- Complete the online form, available in English and Spanish. Be sure to select the correct school location.
Paper Consent Form Instructions
- Review the Vaccine Information Statements online.
- Download, print and complete the paper form
- Complete every section using a pen.
- Use your insurance card to accurately complete the insurance information. Your insurance company will be billed. There is no co-pay or deductible. You will not be charged by HCPSS or by your insurance company. Students without health insurance will not be turned away.
- Return the consent form to your child’s school no later than March 22.
Informacion y Instrucciones en Espanol
« Oakland Mills Middle School Staff and Students Help Rebuild Homes
Begin 2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Enrollment Online; To Be Completed in Schools »