2018 Flu Shots
September 7th, 2018
HCPSS and the Maryland Partnership for Prevention again this year will offer flu clinics at all HCPSS schools. Clinics will be held in October. Parents/guardians will receive specifics from their school as the date approaches.
Parents who elect for their child(ren) to receive the flu vaccination must complete a consent form, either online or paper copy.
Online Consent Form Instructions
- Complete the online form, available in English and Spanish. Be sure to select the correct school location.
Paper Consent Form Instructions
- Review the Vaccine Information Statement online.
- Download, print and complete the paper form
- Complete every section using a pen.
- Use your insurance card to accurately complete the insurance information. Your insurance company will be billed. There is no co-pay or deductible. You will not be charged by HCPSS or by your insurance company. Students without health insurance will not be turned away.
- Return the consent form to your child’s school no later than Friday, September 21.
Informacion y Instrucciones en Espanol
« Superintendent Presents Capital Budget Proposals
Howard County G/T Program Parent Academy, October 17, 2018 »